New to TYC?
Welcome to Tosa Yoga Center!
We want to make your yoga experience as uncomplicated and enjoyable as possible, so we’ve outlined some of the most important information you need to know. Let’s begin!
- If you are a beginner, we suggest starting with a Level 1 class or our Intro to Yoga Workshop Series (typically held once a quarter).
- Flow Yoga (Level 1/2) is another option for beginners, but please know that it is slightly more challenging than Level 1, and it is not always geared towards those brand new to yoga.
- Click here to view our pricing list.
- We offer discounts for students, seniors, and military, please call 414-828-7555 to get discounted pricing.
- Please arrive on time. The studio opens 10 minutes prior to class.
- For parking, we suggest the following: along the east side of 68th Street, anywhere along 67th Street, or one block north along Meinecke.
- Please enter the building/studio quietly, as other classes may be in session.
- Please silence your phone while in class.
- Please minimize use of fragrances as others may be sensitive or allergic.
- We encourage you to bring your own mat, but we also have some available.
- We provide additional yoga props – the teacher will usually let you know what you need for class.
- It is very important that your muscles stay warm during your yoga practice, so the room is heated to at least 75 degrees.
- Please wear comfortable clothing and layer. A small towel is recommended.
- Please let the teacher know if you are pregnant.
- If a class needs to be cancelled for inclement weather or for other reasons, the studio will attempt to send an email announcement. Please check our online schedule frequently.
- Enjoy your class with an open mind and open heart!