Reopening Registration & policies
Tosa Yoga is open for IN-PERSON and VIRTUAL Classes!
- You may sign up for a virtual or in-person class.
- In-person classes are limited to 15 students.
- Pre-register for either class at least 30 minutes before it starts.
- If you need to cancel your class, please do so at least 2 hours before class or you will lose that class on your pass.
- You will be able to register for classes up to 7 days in advance.
- If you missed a class that you wanted to attend on Zoom, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. The recording can be sent after the class, as long as it is within 5 days after the class.
- For now, masks are required regardless of vaccination status.
In-Person Class Policies
- Stay home if you or anyone in your household is feeling ill, has a cough, fever, or any COVID-19 symptoms, or has been exposed to someone who is positive for COVID-19.
- Pre-register at least 30 minutes before class. (If you need to cancel, please do so at least 2 hours before class or you will lose that class on your pass.)
- Practice social distancing.
- Wear a mask at all times.
- Respect everyone’s individual need to feel safe.
Interested in trying a class?
- If you have trouble logging in to your Tosa Yoga Mindbody account, click here to go directly to the Mindbody screen. From there, login, and then click the Classes tab to register.
- For other technology troubleshooting suggestions, please click here.
- Please email email@example.com with any questions.
Thank you for being a part of Tosa Yoga! We wish you health, peace and love.