Students, Seniors, and Military*
5 Class Pass
10 Class Pass
20 Class Pass
*Students, Seniors and Military:
- Full-time College and High School Students
- Seniors ages 65+
- Active Military and Veterans
- Passes for students, seniors and military must be purchased in studio with valid ID.
Please note the following Tosa Yoga Center Policies:
- All class passes expire after one year from purchase.
- Each student must have their own pass. Passes cannot be shared.
- Tosa Yoga Center does not allow children under 13 years of age in regular weekly classes.
- Refunds for classes are given ONLY on a case-by-case basis for unforeseen medical situations.
- All students must complete our waiver before attending a class. Minors must have their waiver completed by a parent/guardian.
- Once a minor turns 18, they must inform Tosa Yoga so they can sign a new waiver.
- Tosa Yoga Center aims to create an environment of peace, well-being and safety for all who practice or work here. Therefore, we reserve the right to refuse service for any reason.
How often should I attend yoga classes?
The answer can vary from person to person, but we encourage you to try to make a commitment to attend a class at least once or twice per week to feel greater benefits in your practice and within yourself. If you can establish a somewhat regular schedule to attend class, you will not only experience greater physical, mental and emotional benefits of yoga, you’ll also get to know the other students in your class and start to feel that wonderful sense of community that we have at Tosa Yoga Center.